MAXXESS SYSTEMS PARTNERS WITH DIGITAL WATCHDOG FOR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION
Maxxess Systems, a global leader in event response management and collaboration systems, is partnering with Digital Watchdog (DW), an industry leader in digital recorders and surveillance management systems, to deliver a complete video surveillance solution to help manage security threats.
Unlike standalone systems for video management, this new complete solution helps organizations not only detect security threats in real time, but also to trigger immediate automated security system protocols and then follow through by taking appropriate actions in unity with their policies and tracking results to completion.
“We pride ourselves in being able to utilize existing products the customer already has whenever possible.” said Nancy Islas, President of Maxxess Systems, “This new complete solution integrates the latest video surveillance technology with our security management system that provides a single user interface for all video to guide managers as they follow through to ensure the safety and security of their staff and visitors.”
“We are excited to welcome Maxxess Systems as a technology partner into the DW Spectrum ecosystem,“ said Patrick Kelly, Director of IP Solutions, Digital Watchdog. “This integration combines the best of two leading platforms, in the physical security space, to create a powerful solution for users by increasing situational awareness and coordinating their security.”
This unique new solution brings together two key elements to create the complete solution. The first is the easy, cutting-edge video surveillance system from Digital Watchdog that is designed to monitor operations more efficiently. This powerful video technology is perfect for lobbies, hallways, and other key access points.
When an unusual event is detected, an alert is set to the second key element of the system – the eFusion unified security management platform from Maxxess. The eFusion system is integrated with the video management system and can take immediate action programmed to be in alignment with company policies. For example, the system can associate an alarm event to specific cameras. If a door is forced open, the system can be set up to call cameras from the Digital Watchdog so that the security team can validate whether or not there was a break in.
This integration allows customers to connect to different video systems simultaneously providing a single user interface.
It is clear that the need for video surveillance will continue into the future. This complete solution offers many advantages over standalone video surveillance systems, including:
1. The ability to send both the alarm event and the video feed to the desktop and/or the web app of the eFusion system, making it accessible to anyone with authorized access instantly.
2. Allows for centralization of multiple operations, which results in more effective and efficient security.
3. Designed to enhance the way your team interacts with your systems, improve response times and helps make video actionable.
4. Provides an easy-to-use user interface, which reduces the amount of time spent training on various systems and how they work together.
5. Security alerts can be routed to the responsible departments or people automatically and without delay.
6. And, the eFusion solution logs all actions for audit, review, or similar purposes.
DW and Maxxess will host a joint works with DW Spectrum webinar on June 8th, 2021. Click here to register and reserve your spot.