ZIEGLER has delivered the first tanker, a TLF 4000, with the new ALPAS super structure and the new Z-Control.
The Gangelt fire department is the first customer to receive a tanker with ALPAS and Z-Control of the latest generations. ALPAS of the latest generation offers up to 30 % less weight compared to the previous super structure as well as up to 10 % more space volume due to protected arrangement of the shutters on the roof.
You can find more information about ALPAS of the latest generation here: https://www.ziegler.de/the-new-alpas. The new Z-Control also offers exciting innovations: The user guidance is intuitive and self-explanatory, which makes the pump control even easier and usable for everyone.
An assistance system for warnings and errors is also built in. More information about the new Z-Control can be found here: https://www.ziegler.de/the-new-z-control.
The vehicle also has a 6,000-liter water tank, a 500 + 200-liter foam tank, an Alco APF 3-C electric roof-turret with lift and operation via Z-Control as well as a ZIEGLER ZW 800 electric bumper turret, also operated via Z-Control and has a total weight of less than 18 tons.
- Type TLF 4000
- Customer Gemeinde Gangelt
- Chassis Type MAN TGM 18.320 4×4
- Wheelbase 4,200 mm
- Performance 235 kW / 320 PS
- Total weight 18,000 kg
- Water tank 6,000 l
- Foam Tank 500 l + 200 l
- Pump ZIEGLER FPN 10-3000-1H
- Cabin / Crew Original MAN C Compact cabin, 1+2
Additional Special Equipment
- ZIEGLER Foam System 96
- ZIEGLER Top-Integro Line marker light
- Side LED marker lights Z-Vision Side
- Tailgate with integrated shutters
- Eletrical roof turret Alco APF 3-C withlift and operation via Z-Control
- Electrical front turret ZIEGLERZW 800 with Z-Controloperation
- Self-protection system
- Pneumatic lightmast with4 LEDheadlights